Saturday, October 27, 2007

On a roll

Since deciding that a "re-do" was in order for my old digital scrapbooking, today (while the little ones are sleeping) I've been busy doing this. Now, Don't FrEaK Out! 3 of these LOs are totally Quick Pages. I figured that I better get some of these done QUICK...ly, so that justified doing Quick Pages. Bet you can tell which one is an original... Funny enough, I like doing HY's stuff in Quick Pages. It saves me a ton of time & I don't feel like I have to write down a million things (mostly because I can't remember them anyway). Just simple...easy...to the point...Q.U.I.C.K.










Please don't ask for credit...I did a whole lot today & my brain is already mush. While I was doing this: Farmboy was putting up the CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! (don't judge us...it gets super cold here & so you gotta put them up when it's still warm outside. I promise they won't even get turned on for another month!)

8 comments:

RPH said...

funny about farm boy and the Christmas lights. I was just hinting to my hubby that we should get ours up soon too! Your pages are too cute. I just got photoshop and am trying to figure the whole digital scrapbooking out. Your pages make me want to get some done! thanks for sharing all your tips and cute ideas. I love them!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow you are on an roll. Those are cute quick pages. I need to play some catch up!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those are fabulous! i love those premade ones!!

Webb Family said...

They look great and I love the idea of changing old ones! Very nice to already have your lights up before it gets cold and busy!!!

Jamie said...

The pages are fabulous and I love the re-do of HY's blessing.

Bethie said...

your pages are so cute, you are better than me, I need to start scrapbooking again. I am very very very behind.

onehm said...

WOW! Way to go, girl!!
You are soooo busy.

heidi larsen said...

quick pages really are great, aren't they? i need to get busy! you are very motivating! thanks zoie!