Indulge™ Soothing Eye Gel
Revive a tired-looking appearance with this cool, soothing gel. Contains botanical extracts reported to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and improve skin's elasticity and firmness in the eye area. Can be used as a mask or a leave-on product.
Revive a tired-looking appearance with this cool, soothing gel. Contains botanical extracts reported to help reduce the appearance of puffiness and improve skin's elasticity and firmness in the eye area. Can be used as a mask or a leave-on product.
Was $15 NOW $9.95
Visit here to shop 24/7 or email me at junk4zoie@gmail.com
1 comment:
I LOVE this product! It seriously zaps the puffiness.
I have enjoyed reading you page. I found it on a whim and have been visiting it for at least 6 months now and have been too scared to ever comment. You have a beautiful family that I can tell means the world to you.
Post a Comment