Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Simplify

I've been trying to create "the perfect" LO, but I'm struggling. So, I decided to go with something simple. A few simple pictures & a simple layout. Nothing fancy---but it works. (I did mess with the color on the top picture, just for fun). Credits: { Miss Tangie paper & black embellishments}
Don't really know why the journaling looks blurry. It didn't look like that when I saved it.
Any ideas?

5 comments:

onehm said...

Adorable. I love the simple ones too. And I have to tell you that the journaling isn't blurry when you click on the image and enlarge it. It's just fine!!
Love the Miss Tangie stuff too!

Jamie said...

So cute!!! The LO and the fact that he is so careful. Our family would have had at least 3 soaked kids

Webb Family said...

It looks great with great pictures you can go simple & it looks wonderful!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Its been a while, but I still think you have the cutest decor on your blog than any. Love all the pictures.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i love this one! it looks like a magazine lay out! very striking! fabulous! i like this simple style. i like the other too but this is very crisp!