As promised--here are the kissing pictures of HY & Big Red E. They were playing the in the backyard. He hopped in the toy car & was headed off to "church". He said goodbye & she insisted on giving him a few kisses. As you can see, she didn't have to twist his arm. Gonna have to watch these 2 love birds.Credits: {Debby B Sassy Papers; lyndsay fresh alpha (re-colored); Oulala pink brads; Shabby Vintage overlay; Aniehaus Template, & the cutest kids ever!}
7 comments:
Zoie,
If you don't mind, I would love copies of your pages with my girl and your boy. I love them and I'm not doing so well in the scraping category these days. Would you mind?
So so cute!
Adorable.
The pics are so fun.
Love the scrapping. You are really getting so good!
Oh shoot! That is hilarious! What great pictures. HY looks pretty eager to me! And who wouldn't with Emily's sweet little face. What cute kids.
love the smooching pics! what cuties!
Love this page! What fun and sweet little pictures!
darling page! so cute!
Elise, feel free to take the page. It's a compliment!
Post a Comment