Thursday, August 2, 2007

Last night...

... we had a couple of visitors. Uncle JB & Autie T came to see Mini-E for the 1st time. Little did they know that they would be put to WORK on the yard. A big thanks to Auntie T for always playing with the yahoos. They love you. And Thanks a million to Uncle JB for taking care of that HY-door-crying-problem. He switched the knobs around (thanks to all the moms for the genious idea) & tada! Problem solved---or at least in the process. What we would do without our crazy Uncle JB?
Credits:{Chris Greiser Template; Designs by Stacie: Retreat Kit}
HY is lovin' all this fun.

4 comments:

onehm said...

Sooo glad that it is helping with having the door knob turned around. Can't wait to hear more, I'll have to call you tomorrow.
Also loving the cute scrapbook LO. I am wondering where you got the wonderful curlie-q's in the corners? I love them and covet them.
;)

onehm said...

I'm a dork.
Just looked at the template link. How come I can't just have the curlie-q's? I'm going to work on that...

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute page! and so fun to have company and helpful company is even better! funny about the finger sucking!

kam said...

I am curious about the whole "door" solution....so the lock goes on the outside- is that right?. Wow, the crazy things we have to do as mommy's!

cute, cute pages ZB!!!