Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Creativity Overdue

In an effort to get some of my creativity on paper or out in space...I tried my hand at a few pages. I'm not sure if I love them, but luckily that's not what really matters. I Love the little people inside them. Luckily these pictures don't show that HY has been quite a little teaser to his sister. He loves to knock her over, hit her on the head, & steal her toys. Can you believe it? He's a typical older brother. And so the screaming never stops (or so it would seem). Mini-E is trying her hand at "drama" these days. I don't know if I should contribute all of it to the above mentioned big brother or if it's those darn teeth coming in. Poor girl.

Credits: {{both LO are made with Kits by Shabby Princess & a few embellishments here & there, Dranet hanging template}}
To answer a question: I keep all my pages on my hard drive & then of course on-line. I have yet to decide what to do with them. I really don't want to print them out because I hate having more paper to file! I may just put them on a DVD. Suggestions as to what I can do are welcome.

11 comments:

Elise said...

I print mine at Costco and put them in a book - it is my kids' baby book pages!

onehm said...

Are you SURE that you had something to do biologically with these kiddos? I swear they look more and more like Farmboy everyday!!

;0)
Love the pages!

Jen said...

Those pages are so cute!

ZB said...

Onehm...I would question this myself, but I recall delivering them from my body!

Jamie said...

Cute pages. Sweet kiddos!!!!!!

Webb Family said...

I can't believe how much those two look alike!! And, to think that I always wanted an older brother. I love the pages you have done, so cute! Are you sure you don't want to print them my kiddos love looking threw my books.

Micah and Jen said...

How darling and fun! And boys--well be glad you have one of each--I have three now and the chaos is insane! :)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you are awesome. i love looking at your pages

Paige said...

i love the pages and yes what matters is the adorable kids you have.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great pages! Love Mini-E's eyes!

heidi larsen said...

cute pages zoie! i have been wondering what to do with my pages as well, now that i do digital scrapping too. i think i am going to print off my layouts and just do them in smaller sizes. no 12x12's for me! you save more money that way!