
It's always fun getting a picture of Nonna & HY. Yesterday, we went to church to see Aunt CC's girls sing. Of course they did a fabulous job. Nonna had HY sitting on her lap at first. You wouldn't believe what an angel this 2 year old was. It was like he "knew"---he could "sense" that this woman meant business, especially during church. Everyone needs a Nonna like ours.
Credits: {{ Tangie Baxter everything, but Template by Frykse}}
This LO was inspired by last week's fun pool day with Aunt CC & her kids. HY hasn't really had a lot of opportunities to "go swimming" like I did as a kid. I was pretty pleased with how he did in the big pool. He loved the pink goggles that Aunt CC let him borrow. What a funny kid.
Credits:{{ Template by Fryske; Tangie's Alpha; & a few random freebies from others off Ikea's website}}

3 comments:
you are so creative. love these!!
Those pink goggles are too funny! And, I love your new LO's are they from the computer?
So fun! Love them...
Post a Comment