Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shh, don't tell anyone okay?

Well, I did something out of the ordinary today. I made a LO without using a template (audible gasp)! I know...very unlike me. Sometimes you just have to try something new. That's a big step for me considering I've been ordering pretty much the same 2 items at Taco Bell for the past 10 years.

{Paper is Americana; Letters are Abby Alpha--I changed the color using this tutorial}

Yes Mini-E is STILL sucking on those 2 fingers--now she's just trying to "cover it up"...Sneaky.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is to cute. I love the blue eyes. What a beautiful little girl. She must get her sneakiness from her father. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday.

onehm said...

Way to go! Adorable...
Love the picture too.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Very cute page. Looks like you're doing a lot with Photoshop. That's awesome! I'm still learning but enjoy the little I can pick up here and there.

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute lay out! way to go, going out of your norm!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

cute, cute. and your little one is adorable too.

Webb Family said...

what a beauty!! and, those eyes.

Anonymous said...

That pictue of her is the cutest picture I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Great job. She is really so adorable!