Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bows, baby...Bows!

Alright, I was trying to be creative(you might understand why I don't do this often). I figured, that if Tina could do this on a whim, then I should be able to produce something! Here are a few of my creations. (Aunt CC thinks that they are all WAY too big--I tried to explain that this is "in"---she didn't believe me).


And the most beautiful, outrageous, & extravagant creation goes to: I call this "A day at the races" (it has a sort of Audrey Hepburn feel)

(okay, so it's a bit large---maybe we'll give this one to Little L--she could totally sport this)


15 comments:

kam said...

oh heavenly day!!! I love the big flowers!!! It makes a "statement"...."look at me world - I'm ADORABLE!!"

Rachel Durazzani said...

I think my husband would flip if I put a bow that big on HD, but they look adorable on Mini-E. Very creative!

onehm said...

These are so cute. They put mine to shame! I love them all and I have to say that they aren't too big in my book...well, maybe that last one. But she'll grow into it!!

onehm said...

And where did you get those awesome flowers?

onehm said...

PS...
I love the new scrapbook slideshow.

Webb Family said...

very cute & i love the beautiful flowers, where did you find them?

Julie said...

Yeah baby, the bigger the better! Okay, except maybe the last one... more of a hat, but dang cute! You are so funny!

Micah and Jen said...

Those are awesome and if I ever have a girl she will be forced to wear something just as large! :)

Scully said...

It isn't so much the size (they ARE big, but that is the fashion statement, no?) it is that she doesn't have the proper outfit for the accesorie. She needs the perfect LBD to go with the big fuzzy white flower and viola, an ode to Audrey H. in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Scully said...

Ok, more suggestions. Get a cute periwinkle dress w/puffed sleeves to go with the bow in the 3rd pic and she could be a young Anne Shirley going to her first tea with Diana. A cute little black onesie and black capris would look adorable with the leopard print bow in pic 4(Also very A.H., but more from the Sabrina/Funny Face era).

Crazymamaof6 said...

i loved a mega bow and flowers! be prepared for "it is bigger than her head" looks but, they are fantastic! MY bows have gotten bigger over the years and NOW we have a reputation for mega bows! SHe can totally pull that look off! and when people say she looks like a package tell them she is a gift! and be proud, they'll back down. plus it makes her neck stronger to hold up such a huge hairpiece! seriously love them!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

those bows are so cute. way to go.

adrianne said...

Those things are "in" where? I'm afraid they haven't moved to San Diego yet. I think I would have noticed them!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

i love all the bows, its the best thing about baby girls!

erica said...

I see these head bands at church and I think they are so fun and sort of hysterical. I saw one (when it was still cold) attached to a ski hat.