Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last Night...

... we had our first (of hopefully many) Girls' Night Out! Inspired by my bloggin' friends in AZ. Thanks so much to all my girls who came to eat, plan, & socialize. I had so much fun & I hope that you all did too. My only regret is that I didn't get a picture of all the cute babies. I think there was 6 little ones. The food was very yummy (thanks to everyone who brought a treat). Sadly, I didn't get to taste all of the delicious desserts. Can't wait to do it again.(Back L-R) Tall L, Sparkling A, Italian R, California J, Dimples Am, (Front L-R) ZB, Petite H, Skinny Kam


Special Thanks to Farmboy for watching the little yahoos! I owe you big time.

5 comments:

kam said...

ZB, that was too much fun!! Kudos for being such a phenomenal hostess!!

onehm said...

Glad that you had a good time...I just remembered that I never emailed you about all the things we've done! Sorry. Hopefully I can remember long enough to do it before your next girls night!

Webb Family said...

I'm glad us party animals in AZ got you going too! Hope you keep it up. Us mamas need a break every once in awhile.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i have at least 3 girls night groups! and i love it! need ideas? we craft, eat,watch movies, play bunko, go out to a movie or dinner. Karaoke revolution, baby showers, just hanging out and chatting! So glad you got yourself a group!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I need some of these! Good for you