
I found this cool playground set & started dreaming about what kind of backyard I'd love to have SOMEDAY! I grew up with a big backyard & someday I'd like to have one just as big. Ah...someday. Love the tire swing.

Birth-Day from Ashley Onehm on Vimeo.
6 comments:
I want A play set too and my husband tells me I don't. Infact that is what I wanted for Moms Day . No such luck. Thank you for hooking me up w/April
looks like fun and you have beautiful utah weather for one. some of our friends just gave theirs to us and we just added to it and had to fix it up a bit! the kiddos love it!
Love love love that idea. And where you are it won't even scorch the skin when you guys play on it in the summer! ;)
Mommyx5 you get that husband to get you one. I think it would be so fabulous to have one in the backyard. No problem for the hook up with A.
we are getting one for Christmas since we are now in a permanent house.
I am up late and just thought I'd say hi. Miss ya...
;)
Post a Comment