Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Come on everybody it's Family Night...

If you hurry you can sit by me! (anybody remember that song?)

Grandma & Grandpa Great F had the very first monthly Family Home Evening. All the F cousins were invited! It was so fun to see everybody.
Mini-E chillin' with Grandma Great F
Auntie L showed all the kids the fun things in Grandpa's yard. By the end of the night, HY was calling her "Mommy"...
HY loved looking at all of the flowers---even the not so real ones.

8 comments:

onehm said...

Looks like an enjoyable evening! FHE is always fun!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

FHE, is super fun with everyone!

Webb Family said...

we also have monthly FHE and it's nice to know one night out of the month is already planned.

ZB said...

Amen!

kam said...

Oh my heck! Not only do I remember that song, I am the lucky duck in the fam...who inherited the old family cassette tape from days gone by- now Eddie requests it ad nauseam ;)

Jen said...

Looks like you had a fun FHE! I remeber getting the whole fam together as a kid for FHE and loved it!

Rachel Durazzani said...

How great to have so much family close by and get to do FHE with all of them!

Aunt Runny said...

Hey everybody it's family night. You better take the phone off the hook.....I've already got the family night book.....there's a treat as yummy as can be...

You gotta love it.