This color reminds me of Nonna.
Remind me of Aunt Runnie (love the bright colors)
Shout out to Lise...
I love it when the weather gets warm enough to put my indoor plants outside...and get a few more plants to join them. Thanks to Farmboy for giving me the love of planting flowers.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you get to plant some cool flowers - it is very rewarding to plant and watch things grow! I'm also glad you still have that plant! Yes, a blossom every few months is what I got with it - but I always wanted more! They are few and far between, but beatiful when there!
I love the side table and shelf! I am certainly not the best at decorating, but since you asked! :)
I would choose one color item, either the red wood thing OR the vase...too much with both. And choose one tall item, either the vase or the white pitcher thing. But you could certainly leave it how it is and it would look great!
Love you! Thanks for the phone call the other day - love hearing your voice!
Of course I am loving the daisies! ;) I keep seeing the gerbera daisies all over and think of your gorgeous wedding...
So fun!
flowers are so fun! i'm dying to plant but moving at the end of the month has stopped me from buying. i am so jealous of your lovely flowers
I love all your flowers! I need to plant some in my very sad front yard.
i love your blog! so cute and fun! i need to jazz mine up a bit! i can't believe how fast your baby girl is growing up! i love gardening, flower gardening, that is. i have never had a vegetable garden. i really want to someday.
Post a Comment