Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Furniture Updated

So here's the lamp table that matches the coffee table. This is what I did yesterday.
And here's the shelf. I need a little decorating advice from all you gals out there. Do I have too many things going on here on this shelf? What would you do differently?? I'll take any comments, thanks.

8 comments:

onehm said...

Of course, it's adorable. The thing that you are feeling like you are missing is "negative space". Move that little red sign over just a tich so it's in front of your pitcher and there will be a spot with nothing on it and you'll feel like you have what you were missing...
LOVE THE SHELF!

Crazymamaof6 said...

very cute painting! Love the updated furniture!

ZB said...

Oh good idea Tina! Thanks for the idea. You truely are amazing? Do you think that I've got too much different stuff going on? color???

Webb Family said...

It looks good, I agree with A you need to tell the story how you got your nicknames. Reilly, Paige and I have so many goofy nicknames. I love the black furniture, you have been busy!

onehm said...

I don't think you have too much color at all! It looks really good...
plus, you know I'm not afraid of color!
;)

ZB said...

Tina Sparkle has many nicnames. But that particular one came straight from "Strictly Ballroom"...love that movie. Of course my brother always called onehm "A.... Wilks"--or "Tulip" because he thought she was a tulip. She is!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I really like that shelf. And again, I love all that black. Good job! Where'd you get your shelf?

ZB said...

The shelf was also a hand me down from Aunt CC. Love hand-me-downs. They are the best. It was just a regular boring shelf before. Now...FABULOUS city!