
Okay, I am definitely reconsidering calling this day: "Go shopping with Nonna 'Friday'!" That seems to be the trend. I can tell you that the best thing in decorating is the MOTHER! My mother is awesome. She has great decorating ideas and she is so sweet to treat me to something that will make my new home look fabulous.

Today we got up early (if you can call 6:30am early) and went up to a decorator's dream sale. Every so often they take all the items from the model homes at Richmond America and sell them at very discounted prices. Sounds fun huh? Well, it was. You kind of have to be there early and move fast or you miss the good stuff. We got some awesome things. Here's my mother's day gift: HY's new bedroom comforter/pillows/duve.

Here's HY waiting patiently in the check-out line with his new backpack ($2) and Aunt CC's suitcase. Well, at least we know he's ready to travel. That's my boy.
Thanks to Nonna for making Friday's so much fun. We even got a special breakfast at IHOP after we were all done.
7 comments:
Wonderful! And I love the bedding! How fun is that Nonna? Glad that you have her back!
How fun! I need to know where that is...I want to go, too!
They do it really randomly. I just heard about it last night. I think I'm on the email list, so when they do it again, we'll let you know.
that is rad! very cute find! and 6:30 is considered "the butt-crack-of-Dawn" at my house!
I love Mini E stuffed in the pillows! The bedding looks great too! Fun times... :)
That bedding is so great! I love those kind of sales. What a nice mom
What a fun day!!! I love shopping with mom.
Post a Comment