Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have the best friends in the blogging world

Alysen: Silly, Firehouse song at the bottom of blog, always straight laced
Brooke: Fashionable, contagious smile, extremely giving--did I mention creative?
Delightful: of course delightful, HONEST, the color pink (hot pink), fearless
Duraz: Intelligent, confident, Motivated, "Survivor" song a the bottom, international
Heidi: Friendly, doesn't ever give up, beautiful hair, easy to talk to
Jen: Real, Clean & Organized, Smiling Eyes, homebody, priorities
Jennie: Makes you feel important, reliable, good taste, beautiful
Kam: Constant, Incredible writer, fun spirited, truthful, willing
Lindsey: lively driver(Durran Durran song), sarcastically funny, always complimenting others
Lise: Talent coming out her ears, motivated, daring, in tune to other's needs
Parker: loyal, strikingly goth, great taste in everything, mysteriously shy, pleasingly sinical
Pagina: Amazing hair, realistic, carefree, fun to be with, fancy
Reilly: courageous, best eyebrow sculptor I know, hilariously funny
Scully: quietly fearless, lasting, culturally experienced, logical, sensitive, well-spoken
Shawna: Patient, spontaneous, truely happy for other's successes, gorgeous face
Spils: Craziness, social social social, involved, sees all, multi-tasker, creative
Tina: True, a blessing to all, believer, gift-giver, sacrificer, listener, postive, understanding

I decided to make a list of my blogging friends' qualities/things I think about them. As I made this list, I realized how amazing you all are. You are incredible daughters, sisters, mothers, aunts, friends...and Women of God. I am so blessed to know you. There are plenty of others that I could have mentioned (both women and qualities), these are just a few. Thank you for inspiring me to be better.

12 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

a super delighted thanks to you ZB!
So fun to see what you think about everyone. and i do have some of the kids help, with the laundry, change loads, fold towels, collect it all from other rooms. they would love to start it and stuff but i am rather fond of the clothes i purchase and don't want things ruined. I just barely let my hubby start doing it this last year. I am freak! thanks for the fun post!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

That is so sweet. I love it. What a great idea.

onehm said...

I am tearing up. You are a true friend, and this post has made me miss you all the more.
Love you!

Rachel Durazzani said...

How nice of you. That was a really cool idea...again! Now we need one for you...

zb: talented, loving mamma, aware of what's truly important, devoted, fun, adventurous

Jen said...

Awww thanks! It turned my bad day into a good one!

Scully said...

Thank you ZB! That is the sweetest thing I've heard all day.

Webb Family said...

Wow, did you ever make my night! That was so kind and from the heart all the sweet things you said about everyone. Thanks again for a great end of a day.

Anonymous said...

Stop, you're making me blush!

And you all know this, but ZB here does the best accents/impressions of anyone. The beesssst, ok! She always can make you laugh, okaaaayyyy!

Pepe/Parker

Anonymous said...

Stop, you're making me blush!

And you all know this, but ZB here does the best accents/impressions of anyone. The beesssst, ok! She always can make you laugh, okaaaayyyy!

Pepe/Parker

Julie said...

Wow! You are a true friend. Seeing the greatness and personalities of other is truly a gift in itself! Love it and love you! Thank you!! Ü

kam said...

Thanks for the confidence boost! Wow, when it comes to friends you are a treasure for sure :)

heidi larsen said...

thanks zb! you are a definite cutie for doing that! once you get to know me more you will be able to add hilarious to that list. ha ha....you are a sweetheart, thoughtful, tender-hearted, and a wonderful mom