

My gorgeous and very YOUNG sister --Aunt CC--on her Birthday!


Nonna treated us to a lunch at Thanksgiving Pt. Thanks Nonna!The baked Alaska on the left and chocolate somethin'-er-other on the right. Yummy!

Mini-E had had it! Between being tired, cold, and windy...she called it quits.

Mamma sporting the baby frontpack with Mini-E. Almost feels like being pregnant all over again. ALMOST!

Kisses for Mini-E from Aunt CC.

These boys (HY and Too Cool B) were like 2 P's in a Pod. HY just
adores Too Cool.

And as if we hadn't had enough fun for one day...we stopped at the newly opened
IKEA for a look at the lower level.
Wowzers! (don't worry Parker, I didn't see the entire store, we are still on for Sat. morning).
4 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! Wishing I was there to do cool things with you...miss you soooo much!
;) Luvs.
Fun day! I'm impressed that you braved IKEA...
It wasn't actually that bad. I thought it was going to be much worse. I didn't buy a single thing!
It look like you had a fun day and I love that picture of mini e! so sweet!
Post a Comment