Thursday, May 3, 2007

Dine O' Round



Every year at this time, downtown has a bunch of cool restaurants that offer a 3 course meal for $15- $25 per person. It's quite the deal if you've ever been to some of these places. It's a great way to try some new food and have a date night with your sweety. Farmboy and I plan on going every year, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Cross your figers that we get to go this year.

My choice is always Settebello. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love that place. I'd go every week if I could.

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow, sounds fun! i love to eat out!

onehm said...

Yum! That sounds so cool, I swear they don't do anything like that around here...
Maybe I just don't know about it!

Rachel Durazzani said...

I've never been to Settebello...maybe we'll have to try it out!

Webb Family said...

What a great idea! I hope you guys get to go.

Anonymous said...

What about a chicken sandwich from the "Jack in the Box" across the street from the Silver Bell?

onehm said...

Where's your "If you can dream it" Friday?
;)