Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Definitely gonna have to get braces




The other day, Farmboy and I noticed that Mini-E was sucking on her two middle fingers. We thought that was kind of cute and call Grandma Suz. She ASSURED us that it was "just a fluke"!

Then I spotted this the other day... looks like I'm in big trouble!Thank you Auntie T for passing on such an endearing trait!


Oh ya, and she's losing her hair too. Guess I'm in good company.

8 comments:

onehm said...

You remember that Little L sucked those fingers, right?! You will need to break that habit ASAP...or "buck teeth" here she comes!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Okay, so HD and Mini E must have hung out in heaven before coming down here...HD does the same thing! Good to know it causes buck teeth and braces. We'll get on that! But I have to tell you, those are such ADORABLE pictures of Mini E. Hate to break such a cute habit!

Crazymamaof6 said...

MY NIECE is 9 and still does it, while she hold something silky! Break the habit! before she takes it to school! but so cute on a baby!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

AHHH she looks so cute doing it though.

ZB said...

I know I gotta break that habit. Thank you for reminding me why! Yesterday while she was sitting in her swing "practicing" her new bad habit...I yanked those fingers out and put in the pacifier! Such a mean mom. You should have seen the surprise look on her face. I'm hoping she won't remember the pain and suffering I caused her.

Webb Family said...

That is so cute at the beginning but not so cute when they start to get teeth!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Lil Po' sucks the side of his hand. He doesnt like the "bink" so hopefully he is just STOP sucking on his digits soon, heck he is only 12 days old!

Paige said...

why is it so cute when there that little but when they get to the talking age and you can't understand them that's a hard one you can't get rid of fingers!she's adorable.