Monday, May 14, 2007

Date Night

On Saturday night, Aunt CC and Nonna watched the little HY so that Farmboy and I could go out on a much deserved "date night". Since Grandad Grey and Grandma J were/are in town, we invited them to come along. Of course, this was our excuse to go to Settebello again! YUM! We had salads, pizza margerita, and cannoli for dessert.



Here are a few pictres from the night. Looks like Mini-E knows what a goofy guy Grandad is! We sure love Grandad Grey and Grandma J! We are gonna play some more with them today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your Dad come along on all of your dates even after you are married?

ZB said...

Well, I wish!

Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun night out!

Webb Family said...

It looks like you had a fun night!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Fun! I think we'll have to try Settebello. And you are so tiny!!!

onehm said...

How fun!
That's so cute, love that you had date night with your dad...