
Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people are having babies? There must be quite a line in heaven to get down here. Lise had her baby on Saturday (horray) and California J had her baby the same day.
Here's a picture of California J's baby --I like I'll call him Baby PS. He's the smallest of her 3 kids. Which is a relief because the other 2 were 9 and 10lbers. So happy to have him here. Can't wait to see him in person.
Still awaiting the arrival of Cherbear's baby boy!!!!
4 comments:
cute baby! it seems to me baby's come in clusters. and i love it when my sisters or friends are having baby's the same time as me, so they have a built in friend.
How fun for you that their are so many babies for your little one! I totally agree with Julie.
Baby Boom it is! 3 women in our ward just had babies last week (2 on the same day) and I think I have about 6 or 7 friends who have had/will have a baby in 2007. 2006 must have been a good year!
I agree - we should get together. Mini E and HD need to meet.
Thats my little Porter on Zoie's page! He is the cutest little guy! Porter is doing great. He is a EATER and a SLEEPER! Lily and Jackson are doing great with Lil bro "Po" as they call him. Mommy is doing well. I made my first excursion to McDonalds today with the kids... and well, we all came home and crashed and slept for a long time. I think I need to force myself to STAY INSIDE AND REST!
Love them small babies... love how easy they "come out"!!Zoie, come over whenever you want! Open door policy here at my house!
Post a Comment