
Brought to you by popular request (0kay, so 1 person asked for it, but I'm all about pleasing the reader)--this is what we had for dinner last night.
I don't follow the recipe exactly, but then again, I never do. Here it is:
You will need:
1 lb. hamburger
1 small chopped onion
1 can green beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1 can mushrooms, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup shredded colby or cheddar cheese
1 16 oz package frozen Tater Tots
1/2 soup can of milkBrown hamburger and onions.
Drain fat. Combine all ingredients except Tater Tots into a 9x 13 pan. Put Tater Tots on top of the casserole mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.Allow to cool for a few minutes before cutting into squares and serving.Serves 4-6.
4 comments:
wow! my friend has to arrange her tots in a special order! too funny!
a family fave for many!
Do you cook every night? I want all of your recipes. We get bored with just chicken.
Yes, I cook every nite. Doesn't everybody? And by the way, this picture wasn't taken by me. I'm not THAT crazy about having the tatertots in order. I AM a mother of 2 you know...I'm just trying to catch up to the ones with 4 and 6 kids.
I am expecting recipes everyday cause you are awesome!!!
Post a Comment