
The little man decided that he didn't want to eat ANY of his breakfast this morning (yogart and peaches). He's at "that age" where he's starting to be particular about what he eats. So, today I turned the tables on him. I let him sit in his chair for close to 2 hours. He REFUSED to eat. No problem for me. I did the dishes, clean the countertops, stovetop, sliding door fingerprints, and mopped the floor. It was great! He just sat there fussing and crying. Finally, HE decided that he wanted to eat. "Nummy" he said and finished it up on his own. Little people... you gotta love 'em!
HY (0/1) Mamma (1/1)
8 comments:
I am glad you showed him who the boss was. I am dealing with one of those right now
I am impressed with how strong you were and not giving in! I am such a sucker for giving in, when it comes to eating!
I heard a similiar story from Miss Parker about her childhood.But I think she stayed stubborn and refused to eat.
Jackson is going through that phase. Either he WONT eat, or he only wants waffles. So I did the same thing you did the other day. I made him sit at the table for nearly 45 mins, and finally he ate some chicken and some rice... little stubborn 2 year old! Gotta love them!
I guess its a good thing Grandma wasn't there, I couldn't have held out that long. You are a wonderful mother!
How fun. Good girl for winning the fight. Sometimes they do those things as a test...looks like today was one of those!
Scully, heh. So true. But I won.
I wish I could have been there. This boy is so lucky to have you for a mom.
Post a Comment