Sometimes we all get a little sick of "dreaming" & we'd like to just be "having"...that was me today. Last Friday I saw the most coolest (yes, I'm an English major) sofa table that was a yellowish/mustard color(Please see post from last Friday/Saturday). I loved it. I still love it. Now you know you really love something when you remember it everyday for a WEEK. I know what you are all thinking...I bought it! NOPE.
I took an old coffee table that my sister CC gave me---that was totally thrashed from years of children, and I painted it. Now, you may not be able to see the sutleness of the paint from these pictures, but it's yellow. I went to Home Depot this morning & got some inexpensive paint off of the "oops" rack. I figure, if I don't like it, I can ALWAY change it. All those years at the Silver Bell sure made me a paint expert! Thanks Daddy!
It's not done yet...currently, it's drying in the garage. Pictures of the finished product coming soon...so watch for them!
8 comments:
You are so great! Silver Bell taught you well! And you are so lucky because you had something cute to start out with...
Can't wait until you post the finished product!
From what I seen so far that looks pretty dang cute. I would never know that it was a hand me down :) It is so hard when just looking at stuff especially when you know where and how you will use it. I am having that problem now with my house and it is not even finished yet.
I love it, if i was closer i could have help you. i have painted so much of Mike's gross furniture, it sure changes a look.
It looks awesome! I am inspired to finish upmy dresser and tackle Gavin's room now!
You are so good at this!
You can come help paint the basement ANY time you want! Do you know anything about carpet????
Love that table Zoie...such a great color!
Sadly, the Silver Bell didn't really have carpet, so I know very little about it. Sorry Dave. But I'd gladly paint anything for you ---we just need to work out a small thing called "plane ticket"
As soon as you get the ticket, we'll come get you from the airport. The paint is ready, walls ceiling, whatever you want.
Post a Comment