Thursday, April 19, 2007

One of my favorites!



This is just a little shout out and a "Thank YOU" to Miss Parker for taking the best pictures around. I think that this picture captures her perfectly. We sure love you MP and think that you are a great friend and awesome honorary aunt. Top 10 favorite memories: (pick your favorite)

1. VT goth girl

2.X-files Marathon

3. Snowy Spring Fling/VW hitch hiking

4. Chug -a-lugga Chocolate Milk

5. Mamma Mia

6. "You tell him, and I'll smack you..."

7. Alias

8. Halloween Costumes

9. Rome spying

10.Accent agu (how the hey do you spell that anyway)

4 comments:

Scully said...

Parker and I first bonded over our loathing of Provo and X-Files marathons, so I think that is my fav. Although it was pretty fun for Parker, CherBear and I to walk on campus together all Gothed up on Valentine's Day. The looks were priceless!

Scully said...

Wait, that sounded wrong. We bonded over our loathing of Provo and our LOVE of X-Files marathons.

ZB said...

I meant what you knew. gotta love the goth girls.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! Picture-thief! ;) Thanks for the shout-out, bella! I actually chugged some choc milk yesterday, but only for fun. We'll have to take some photos tonight to share with our Washington and California correspondents. Pose-off!

Parker