Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nobody likes me, Everybody hates me...



...guess I'll eat Rocky Road Icecream and Scrapbook. It's apparent that NONE of you appreciated my post "Blast from the Past." Talk about your hate mail. I got it. I'm sorry that none of you liked the little stroll down memory lane. It's not like I was looking all that great in those pictures either. What is...IS and y'all are just gonna have to live with it. The contraversy stays!!!
Here is the result of angry friends. Some people clean when they get upset...not I...I scrapbook!
Top template and paper
Left template and denim paper kit and random paper

8 comments:

onehm said...

So cute. Love the second one best. I am a real fan of the one pic LO's. Just love when one pic can carry the whole story. You have passed me up, girl! I am needing more time to scrapbook! ;)
And don't worry, I still love you.

Crazymamaof6 said...

Oh enjoyed it! funny pictures of the past and did you notice how tan i looked!? those were the days!

Crazymamaof6 said...

and i love the lay outs too ! i really need to start doing that cute stuff! i am so impressed!

Webb Family said...

I am loving your pages, so talented!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love the pages! You really have an eye for putting colors and textures together...I'm still learning that part of it. I love your Christmas pictures - what a great fire place.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. (ha, ha) You know how vain I am... I feel I have to look my best always and you definitely showed another side of me. It was a great blast from the past. It made me want to find some blackmail, i mean fun old pictures. :)

PS: Your scrapbooking is fabulous

ZB said...

Backmail! Yikes...Okay, bring it on. I'd love to see some old photos. Thanks for making me feel so loved. I knew I could count on you girls. And yes Crazymama---you were dang tan. So where area all those other girls?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just saw the blackmail post...consider yourself warned...heh