Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hard Day's Work

We had a very busy day. Here are a few pictures that I couldn't resist posting. I love them so much, I may be FORCED to scrap them.

HY helped Daddy today water the "orchard." Think our blondie got a bit sunburned.

Mini E laughed so hard...she was exhausted. Love this chubba lubba.

5 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Love your pictures. They are so cute. And your kiddos, ADORABLE!

onehm said...

She is humongous! (In a really-good-want-to-squeeze and kiss and love-on-you way!!) Hugs to HY and Mini-E!
xoxoxo

Jen said...

Your kids are so cute. Love all the pics of them!

ZB said...

She IS humongous in a petite sort of way. That's the way we make 'em at our house.

Scully said...

Oh, I miss you guys! Also, you better get HY habituated to sunscreen while he is young, because it doesn't get any better when we fair ones get older. We just get more paranoid about it!