Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Anniversary To Us

April 9, 2004






Me and Farmboy in the mountains....And on our honeymoon getting ready to ride some rides at 6 flags in California! Woowhoo!


It's been 3 years, and I still love you like I did back then---MORE!

9 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It will be 10 years for us in Sept.

onehm said...

Way to go, you made it this far! Keep going, it seems to get better. ;) Congrats, you two!

onehm said...

PS is that flannel shirt that you are wearing in the second photo the same one that you've had FOREVER that I'm sure even I wore once or twice? It's looking like it, although I couldn't tell for sure because so little of it is showing...

ZB said...

Um, Yes...it's from Abercrombie and I just love it. Pretty sure I still have it(and wear it when we go camping or I'm really cold). Impressive that you remember.

Crazymamaof6 said...

congrats! we'll be 10 years this month we are going to Vegas Baby! Look at you two kids in 3 years! You can totally get six by ten if you try! you have a good start there!

onehm said...

Yes,
Impressive...Most Impressive.

(Name that movie!)

ZB said...

Holy Moly, All my friends have been married 3X longer than me...Incredible. And Yes, at the rate we are going..we could conceivable have 6 kids in 10 years...yikes. (did you like that conceivably part?)...

What movie is that from onehm??? I can't recall.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Well, I'm late, but Happy Anniversary...hope you did something fun and romantic!

Elise said...

I'm late too. Hope you two had a great day together celebrating your marriage. It only gets better. It will be 5 for us next month. Love you tons.