Monday, April 30, 2007

Grandma & Grandpa Great F

Yesterday, we visited Grandma & Grandpa Great F. They loved seeing Mini-E's smiles and wished they had HY energy.

We love to visit them and get lots of gardening advice. They are the BEST "farmers" around. They also gave us a little surprise gift. We are so grateful for their generosity! Thank you SO much Grandma & Grandpa. You really are GREAT.

6 comments:

onehm said...

Looks like Mini-E is workin' the baby girl magic. Love that flower...

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute pictures! how warm is it there in Utah? I notice the baby sporting the sun dress!

Webb Family said...

Mini-E's flower headband is so cute! How nice that the grandparents are getting to see your little ones grow up.

ZB said...

It's in the 80's right now. Lovely! I put a onesie on underneath the sundress, but it just looked funny. Church is cold, but we wrap her up for that.

Scully said...

Adorable! I wish I was around to see her and HY grow-up! Maybe I'll have to plan a road trip around Memorial Day.

ZB said...

I wish you would!