Thursday, March 8, 2007

Quick, it's naptime






While the kiddies are sleeping, I thought I'd write a few words.



First, I'm loving this blog thing--so kuddos to Ms. Wilks aka Tina Sparkle (I haven't picked her blog name yet--so many good ones to choose from). Thanks for setting me up and all this good jive. And by the looks of the picture, we need to get together more often.



Second, I am so excited that Nonna is coming home in less than 6 days! Wooohoo! Madagascar is just too far for this woman. Frankly, I'm surprised that she hasn't been eaten by a pack of monkeys.



And Third, it's come to my attention(thanks to Esta or is Stella--I can never remember which one I am) that Mini E needs some hair bows or something because she looks too much like a boy (oh and Farmboy thinks she looks a bit like a chubba lubba in all her photos). I guess I better get her some hair extentions or get someone to teach me how to make bows. Surely there are people like this. We're living in Utah, people!!!

4 comments:

onehm said...

Your mom is totally scaring me in that picture...never knew that she would put leather pants on, let alone a bandanna over her hair! WOW.
And yes, I agree, your daughter needs hairbows. I'll get on that ASAP. And yes, we need to get together more often. That pic was too long ago. But boy, do I look smart!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Glad you're mom is almost home. I'm sure she can't wait to meet Emilee!

Elise said...

Ok, I love that you blog now! My sisters all do it too...I haven't joined the club just yet. We'll see...

As far as bows, Walmart/Target have ok selections. If you really want some DARLING bows for church and nice stuff go to The Quilted Bear! They have a TON and they are all darling! A little expensive, but well worth it for our little girlies!

ZB said...

Ah yes, I've heard about quilted bear bows...but somewhere in my crazy head, I figured "how hard can it be to make a bow"...like I said, somewhere in my crazy head.