Friday, March 9, 2007

If you can dream it "Friday"


Just a little something I was dreaming! The Saturn Outlook! Truth is, the Jetta is feeling a little crammed these days. I love it, but I need some more space. I don't want something huge just yet--so I thought this might do the trick. Farmboy has loved his Saturn (and who wouldn't when it gets 40 miles to the gallon). So, I figure, where Farmboy goes--so must I. Oh, and I'll never get another car that doesn't have leather seats.

A) Children (need I say more)

B) Heated seats! Ooooh baby. It's a must for Utah.

There are pleanty of reasons to dream about this car.
Last but definitely not least--Farmboy could actually stop putting the canoe on top of his green machine. It's a bit frightening when the thing on top of the car is bigger than the car itself! Don't get me wrong--I LOVE the looks we get from people on our way to Mirror Lake.

2 comments:

Webb Family said...

Now we need to see the Green Machine!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I know how you feel about being cramped in a car. I have an Nissan Xterra (or should I say 4x4 gas hog). Now don't get me wrong I love "free cars"; on loan from S&E but I have 3 kids and when the family is all together it is not the happinest of times. My dream car is a Nissan Quest, i test drove one like 2 years ago and I have wanted it ever since. Maybe someday