Since HY is still pukie, we have quarantined ourselves for the past 4 days. We don't want to pass this nasty bug on to anyone. So, in between naps and clean-ups---I tried to be creative and do a page. It 'aint great, but it's better than some of the older stuff I've done. And like Miss Sparkle, I've never purchased a single thing online. It's all FREE people! So, once again--thanks to Tina for helping getting into the new paperless hobbie. I just need to figure out how to do a template. I did get those Fonts to work, thanks to Farmboy. He's such a computer guru.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Ahh just "scrap" it Thursday
Since HY is still pukie, we have quarantined ourselves for the past 4 days. We don't want to pass this nasty bug on to anyone. So, in between naps and clean-ups---I tried to be creative and do a page. It 'aint great, but it's better than some of the older stuff I've done. And like Miss Sparkle, I've never purchased a single thing online. It's all FREE people! So, once again--thanks to Tina for helping getting into the new paperless hobbie. I just need to figure out how to do a template. I did get those Fonts to work, thanks to Farmboy. He's such a computer guru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Super Cute! (Can your sista "S" have more beautiful daughters? What cuties!)
Call me and I'll teach ya about templates! And drop shadows...
You'll love it!
SO cute! I need to learn all that fun stuff!
Love that page! I love digital scrapbooking - beats the paper stuff!
And I just saw your FREEBIE link - how great is that?!?!? Thanks.
Oh, one more thing - I NEED those polaroids....do tell!
I just used the Shape box on Adobe. I was just trying to make them look like Polaroids. Onehm would know if there's an acutal "polaroid" thing to use. Onehm?
I actually found one after I posted this comment. I found it on....http://scrap4fun.blogspot.com/2007/02/gorilla-habitat.html.
I love your page. I need to play around with mine. I have no clue how to do that fun picture stuff
Post a Comment