Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lately

we've just been hanging around--not doing much.

Photobucket
more pictures of Miss A here.

Sometimes it frustrating being a new mom. You can't really up and leave whenever you want. Taking a newborn out is tricky, especially in our ever changing wanna-be-Spring weather. So, I feel trapped in the house sometimes. But today I saw the Lord's hand in my life many times: Sleeping in. A trip to the library. The park. Dinner from a friend. A visit from sisters in the ward. A neighbor boy mowed the front yard just because. Pictures in the mail. Time to read books to the kids. Nonna running an errand for me. 2 loads of laundry done. A few more clean places in my house. 3 kids currently sleeping.

You can't ask for much more than that. Maybe tomorrow I'll even get a letter in the mail from Farmboy. I have lots of hope for that.

4 comments:

erica said...

sounds dreamy to me

Jenae said...

Thanks for sharing. How easy it is to overlook our blessings!:)

onehm said...

Tender mercies. It's so nice that you were aware of them. And that you shared them.
It sounds like a lovely day.

Glen and Marneen said...

Sounds like the blessing of an ordinary day! :)