Thursday, March 11, 2010

Joy School Picture Day

This year, Joy School has been very very low key. In fact, it's been more like a play group. We just never got ourselves organized enough. But it has been perfect. Low stress. Which is just right for us this year.

I decided that when the kids came to my house on one of my weeks that I was going to take some class photos. Sadly we were missing one of our sweet girls. I'm gonna have to catch a shot of her on another day.

Our CRaZy group!

Photobucket
mini-e isn't really in joy school this year, but she sure loves to join us when it's at our house.

Photobucket
Mr. T and HY. These 2 are such good buddies. I'm glad they became good friends this year.

Photobucket
Miss K. She's such a delightful little girl. Mini-E thinks she's the greatest too!

Photobucket
Mr. T. I love those brown eyes!

Photobucket
And my own HY. It's hard to catch a photo of him but I guess since everyone else was doing it, he thought he'd cooperate too.

2 comments:

onehm said...

DARLING joyful children! So glad that it's working out to your benefit this year...

And seriously...I can't believe your baby is "the size of a watermelon"!! HOLY COW! I'm not sure I'm looking forward to THAT FRUIT in my belly...or having to push it out my ******. :)

Audrey Cornelius said...

Wow, HY is getting so big! He's one handsome little man.