Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changes

It's been a few weeks since I updated my belly pictures, so HY obliged (with payment of a quarter) to take some belly shots for me.

Photobucket

Going to the Dr. weekly now.
Didn't gain any weight this week and didn't grow.
Still only 34cm from top to bottom.
I guess that's not normal because now I get to have all sorts of non-stress tests and extra ultra sounds to measure baby and fluids. Not exactly what I was hoping for when I was thinking of the budget this month. But, it is what it is. Everything is coming back normal. Baby is small--25-29%. I like the way the ultra sound guy put it.

" I guess if we lined you up against all the women that will deliver on March 25th, YOU would be in the 29% of height and weight as well."

I think that was his way of saying that this baby is just my kind of baby. Funny what genes will do huh?


Photobucket

In other changes--my hair has decided to turn curly again. Not sure how I feel about it. Haven't really had these curls since before my first baby.

Photobucket

Just when you think you're use to something...

5 comments:

onehm said...

You are gorgeous....daaahhhhling!!
:)

erica said...

I always liked your curls.

RPH said...

OH! You lucky girl, I love those little curls! And what a cute little belly you have. Cant wait to see what comes out of it...wait that sounds like you are going to have an alien come out...I mean I cant wait to see if its a girl or boy!

Bethie said...

you look Beautiful!!!!!

I am sure that either he or she is beautiful too!!!

Audrey Cornelius said...

You are one cute pregnant lady!