I had TONS of BH contractions with Gigantor...they aren't too fun!!SO SORRY. Hugs.
Not entirely abnormal but so uncomfortable! Hang in there zb!
normal for you and me apparently. I've been having at least 2 an hour since 24 weeks. my dr. said as long as it was less than 6 an hour, it was okay.
Hope you hang in there. They are certainly no fun.
i had bad contractions for a week before claire was born. it was awful. still trying to recoup from that.
Post a Comment
Birth-Day from Ashley Onehm on Vimeo.
5 comments:
I had TONS of BH contractions with Gigantor...they aren't too fun!!
SO SORRY. Hugs.
Not entirely abnormal but so uncomfortable! Hang in there zb!
normal for you and me apparently. I've been having at least 2 an hour since 24 weeks. my dr. said as long as it was less than 6 an hour, it was okay.
Hope you hang in there. They are certainly no fun.
i had bad contractions for a week before claire was born. it was awful. still trying to recoup from that.
Post a Comment