
Feeling so much better. No more morning, afternoon, or evening sickness. Thank goodness! Feeling a bit chubby, but I've heard that's normal for #3. My body seems to remember "the drill" so I'm in and have been in pregnancy clothes for quite some time now. I've just embraced it. I'd rather be comfortable than pretend to still fit into my normal clothes.

I think everything is pretty normal. I'll have an ultra sound at the end of this month and NO we won't be finding out the gender. Just a little something special this time around. So, if you'd like to suggest any names, I'm up for them.
7 comments:
I think showing is better than just looking chubby, which is where I'm at. I won't really show until about 24 weeks. Until then, I just look like I'm getting round - not in a cute way. you look like that cute pregnant woman.
Oh wow Z, how exciting! I haven't been by your blog for a while. I didn't know. I'm really happy for you. You are such a great mom it's really great that you are opening yourself up to another little cuty!
you look so cute!!!! I love your LITTLE baby belly
Your tummy looks so cute! I so enjoy reading your blog :) Glad you're not feeling sick anymore!
I suggest "Ashley" for the little bebe. (Technically it could work for boy or girl.)
:)
ZOIE girl! You are adorable! SOSOSOSO cute! Congrats again.
Cute pictures! How fun! Glad that you're feeling better.
Post a Comment