Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A day in the life of Zb

Kix- the breakfast of champions.
Photobucket

Mamma is back in bed.
Photobucket

Mini crawls up in bed hoping I'll read her a book. I'm hiding under the covers.
Photobucket

Phone calls for church, plan ahead for dinner.
Photobucket

Pulled Pork BBQ{minor detail, no BBQ sauce}. Home made BBQ sauce. Burned it first go around.
Photobucket

We're off.
Photobucket

Tunes.
Photobucket

Meet Aunt CC and kids at Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tues. to see the Farm Animals.
Photobucket

Head home.
Photobucket

Pirates Musical. Did I mention that I'm helping in a kid's musical? Arrrrrr!
Photobucket

Dinner. The bbq pork was delish. Mini got sent to bed early. I mopped the floor & off to bed with HY after a good teeth scrubbing.Photobucket

I'm off to watch a movie with Farmboy and then we'll do it all again tomorrow.

5 comments:

erica said...

I know you say your kids look like your man, but the older they get, the more and more I see bits of you in their faces. I like the pic of your daughter sleepin' in the car seat especially - sweaty hair and all.

Treat Queen said...

Love Mini E's hair. Seriously.

Treat Queen said...

Love Mini E's hair. Seriously.

jayna said...

loved that post zb. it was fun to see. hope all is well.

Jenae said...

I love all your pics. You have such a gift! Also, I love the new family pics. You look beautiful!!