In looking thru the pictures I realized that I didn't take that many photos. I guess when I go on vacation, I really take a vacation from everything, photo-taking included. So, I was pleased that we got to have a family picture taken by our favorite aunt ashree. Here's a sneak peek of her amazing work!

{love mini-e's stinker face}



{isn't this dress darling? Aunt Runnie just whipped it up in a few hours especially for the occasion}

{love that his shirt is untucked. typical.}


{wow!}

{after it was all said and done I thought a little bit of pool might cool me off. The kids couldn't help but join me!}

Getting family pictures has never been so much fun!
Thanks to my dearest friend ever!
7 comments:
I think my favortist picture is the one of dad throwing son up in the air. Captured at just the right moment too. Such a cute family!
Your little family is just the cutest, and I'm so glad that we could get together. I've got some more fun ones that I will post...eventually! ;)
Glad that we could have some fun together too...
Not going to mention the big birthday bash we had??
I love all of the pictures:) you look absolutely gorgeous!!!
I am so glad that you were able to go to into the sun for a week :)
What a beautiful family.
I love your little ones dress!! Your sister is one talented gal. It was fun seeing you!
Geesh! Who goes to ARIZONA in July? Are you nuts?
Those pictures are so great.
Thanks for all your fun posts! It looks like you had a great trip and I think the few pictures were just enough. Less is more sometimes? Ya think?
I am SO bad at blog commenting anymore, but I couldn't pass up the chance to comment on these. They are AMAZING! Your little family is beautiful, you look FAB-U-LOUS and Mini E's dress is to die for. What a fun, fun birthday. So glad you got to spend in the AZ with your favorite people. And how great that you got to see Wicked. Amazing huh?! I wish I could see it again and again.
Anyway, glad to see/hear that you are all doing well.
Post a Comment