
The "BIG" kids were such a big help keeping everyone together. What would we do with out them?

HY insisted on pushing Mini-E. After all he IS a BIG kid.

I'm not sure Mini-E left this position for the entire trip (except to eat lunch). I'm pretty sure her legs are painted on.

Ah yes, Julia Roberts joined us for the day. She was laying low with those purple sunglasses. Actually I believe she was patiently awaiting the blessing for lunch.

And of course, while the 2 mammas talked our kiddos played in a sand box. Here are some of the AWESOME results.


We had one dramatic time! and I say, let's do again next week. What fun. Too bad Spring Break can't come more often!

I love the shadows in this photo.
5 comments:
You always find the coolest places to go in Utah. So impressed. I am glad that the weather is starting to cooperate, but I'm not holding my breath!
What fun!
looks so fun!! isn't the sunshine so great!!!
Gotta love sand, I'm sooo glad they don't have it in the parks here. Looks like you had fun, it's been nice to finally have some sunshine, even if it's only 50 degrees, amazing how warm that can feel now. Living in places like these really makes you appreciate any sunshine and warmth you can get!
So fun! And a good activity idea. I wonder how far away that is from me... I'll have to check into it.
Post a Comment