Mini-E loves to take showers and baths. If anyone is in the shower or bathtub, she wants to be involved. She's become quite proficient at stripping down to her nothings. It's actually nice when the baby can do a lot for herself. I even ask her to go throw her diaper in the garbage! Love that. She's very good at putting away the clean silverware & will do just about any chore to get a "point"-I had no idea the points would be such a motivator for her. At any given time she has 20+ points in her savings. I don't think she's learned how to "spend" them.

Yesterday morning I did a bit changing of the guard with the clothes. You know, where you bring up the buckets of hand-me-downs from the basement & see what fits and all that good stuff. It's always a bigger task than I hope it will be. But, I am so grateful that we have hand-me-downs to wear. Can't imagine what we'd do without them. Go naked I guess! HY gets so excited about all his new clothes from his nephews. I was surprised to see Mini-E get quite involved--she wanted to wear all the new clothes. I put her in this darling yellow dress on Sunday. It was a bit big on her, but I really hate it when I think it's too big and so by the time we try it on it's too small. We don't ever want to miss the window of wearing opportunity. It's so small for my little growers.

Since it's Spring Break in AZ, Uncle D and Aunt little S have come to play. We love having them around to help with the kids and wash the occasional floor (thanks uncle D).
Yesterday we made it out to Wheeler Farm again (this time it was truly warm, not just seemingly so). And we took Uncle D with us & daddy met us for another pb& j picnic.

if you are wondering why there's a big open space on the left it's because this little man wouldn't get in the photo.

More ducks, only this time we didn't feed them. They are plump enough without our help.

Our favorite part (other than having our 2 special guests) was seeing the pigs blow bubbles in their water. Who knew?

It was fun to be out in the sun and together with family.
1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big. Before I know it Joseph will be that big.
I love your photos. I wish I had "the eye" to take photos like that. It would be nice to have a fancy camera also.
See ya.
Post a Comment