
The last few months, Farmboy and I have had to tighten our belts (as probably all of us have had to). It's not fun, but it makes us more aware of the tender mercies of God much more than we would have. We have seen a number of these blessings just recently. I would be totally ungrateful if I didn't share them & express my gratitude to the Lord for all our answered prayers.
This last Sunday, there was a knock at the door. We knew exactly what it was--a brother from the ward collecting Fast Offerings. Farmboy and I both decided to give a generous fast (every bit of cash we had at the moment). We knew that if we gave generously, the Lord would bless us this month. I secretly wondered how He would, but knew that He would.
But yesterday, I knew that our prayers had been answered (at least for a moment). My mom offered to take us to Costco to build up our year supply of food. I graciously accepted! It was such a blessing. Thank you Nonna. You'll never know the relief it has brought to my mind and heart. And the increase in faith I have in the Lord, that He knows our needs and blesses us when we do what we are asked to do!
1 comment:
Oh how nice to see such immediate blessings from your faith. Nonna has been a blessing to me as well, in times of need! :)
Post a Comment