We re-inacted the Nativity ( Mini-E was Mary, HY was Joseph, Grandad was the wise men, Grandma J was the Angel, Mamma was a shepard, and Farmboy the Narrator). Grandad also took the photos so I'll have to post those later.
Mini-E waiting patiently for something. Or she's getting into trouble. Not sure which one.

Grandad read the "Night Before Christmas" to the kids before bed. He's so animated, they loved it.

We baked cookies for Santa. And left him with a plate full and a glass of milk.

Then it was off to bed for the little ones. I've never seen them get to bed so quickly!!! I mean, it was FAST!
And Christmas morning was better than I ever remember. HY was up at 8 am, knocking on his door and asking if Santa had come. And in fact, he had!
HY really got into it. And Grandad and Grandma J sure had the time of their lives watching all the action.

Mini-E got a kitchen set & HY loves it too! Oh the messes we'll be cleaning up. She's a bit short for it, but we're hoping she'll grow into it. Check out the panties that Santa brought her.

The kids got a ton of gifts from aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, & grandma & grandpa.
Check out some of Mini-E's this loot!

HY loved all the Thomas stuff and even had Grandad read him some books in all of the rush.

Farmboy shoveled snow, and snow, and snow. And watched the weather predict more of it. I think we got 2 feet at least! And he set up our new computer camera compliments of Uncle JB and Auntie T so that we can talk and SEE family.

Grandad loved his gift from us.


And I? I was preparing this. Christmas Dinner.
Ham, potatoes and gravy, veggies, salad, rolls, pudding, and pie.
Complete with Grandma Z's china.

It was a great day---
By the end, I think I finally understood why my own mother was so exhausted all those years. She did a lot of work. Thanks mom! No wonder you never warned me.
4 comments:
AWESOME day! What fun that you had some fun visitors! ;)
Love all the photos...one of these days I'm going to pull mine off the memory cards!
Looks like you had a wonderful day! Merry Christmas!
what a day! sounds like everyone had a great day. Mara and Mini- E got the same kitchen, well Mara's has black handles instead of pink :) I LOVE all of the pictures, as usual
What a day! Looks like a fun one! love farmboys hair while he is looking at the computer. Happy Day!
Post a Comment