Friday, December 12, 2008

Airplane

Yesterday morning, I watched this unfold between Farmboy and his princess:
(the pictures aren't perfect, but I couldn't resist the moment)

Mini-E come on, let's finish your oatmeal

Shakes her head. No way.

Come on. Do you want a train or airplane?

plane!

Okay, here it comes. Neeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.
Photobucket
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooh! Whoooooooo!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
(pretending)

Photobucket

She sikes him out & giggles


OH! Come on here comes the plane. Neeeeeeeeeeeer.
Photobucket

Determined not to give in.

Come on, just one bite. Here comes the plane..........

Photobucket

Vroom! Whoooosh!....Aha!
(crashing noises)


Photobucket
Victory! What a good daddy.


4 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

so cute! Hey Z, you need to put up a "code" under your photography web page link...then people can add it to their blogs!

Bethie said...

that just made my whole day!!!! that was so cute:)

onehm said...

LOVE the sound effects!! ;) You always WERE good at those...impressive skills lady.
And I love that you caught such a sweet everyday moment. :)

Micah and Jen said...

That is so cute! What a lucky little girl!!!