I believe in celebrating ONE holiday at a time. I like each holiday to get it's proper celebration time. And I think that Thanksgiving really gets the short end of the celebrating stick-so, we try really hard not to think Christmas until the sun is setting on Thanksgiving.
But, the next day...we put Christmas up (at least Farmboy gets us started).
Here's what we did Saturday evening. The beginning of our Christmas Traditions.

HY was a pro this year with the tree. He knew just what to do.

This is the tu tu that I made for Mini-E --it's her new favorite.

Farmboy's such a great dad. I love that he gets so excited about all the things the kids love. He takes time for all the little things. I love that I captured this moment.
5 comments:
HAPPY! Happy Holiday traditions are my most favorite! LOVE that your hubby is into it too...makes it so much more fun!!
:)
Isn't it just the best with kiddos too??
WOW I just noticed that you have a train AROUND your tree...how does that work out for you? We have one but I have been concerned that it won't work around the tree...maybe this is the year...you have given me hope.
I love that the only thing E is wearing is the tu-tu! Hilarious!
What great photos...as always! I love that little tutu....can't wait for my girls to be that big! :) And, I love your photo wall...everytime I catch a glimpse of it in a phoot...I am jealous! I really really love it!!!
Looks like a lot of fun at your house. Bring on Christmas!
Post a Comment