8 Favorite TV shows
TV? I never watch TV. We watch a lot of movies & sometimes there are real people in them, but most of the time it's for the little people.
8 Things I did yesterday
1-Taught 7 graders about Lipids, Carbs, Proteins, and Enzymes
2-Taught 8th graders about plate tectonics
3- Taught 9th graders about Ionic bonding
4-Went to a Veterans assembly
5- Edited Pictures
6-Made Minestrone for my family
7-Went to a 1 year old B-day part in a Mansion (everyone was dressed up --we were in jeans)
8-Danced with my kids
8 THings I look forward to
1-Not teaching Science ever again!
2-Twilight the movie
3-Going to Colorado to see friends
4-Seeing my husband & kids
5-A newborn shoot on Thurs morning
6-Thanksgiving
7-A hot bath with bubbles
8-Christmas being over so things can SLOW DOWN!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1-Settebello
2-Tepanyaki
3-Nothing
4-Else
5-I'm
6-A
7-food
8-snob
8 Things on my wishlist
1-A new camera lens or 2
2-Backdrop set up
3-Italy
4-a personal chef for my family
5-a clean home
6-obedient children
7-more time
8-money to take my husband to Singapore
If you'd like to do this...feel free.
8 comments:
OK OK! I have the perfect idea! I will cook and clean for you if you will help my kids with their homework! granted, that wont be for a few more years. But I dont think I have even heard of plate tectonics...I am going to be in trouble.
Check your e mail, I sent a recipe for the pizza dough!
FUN stuff. I haven't done the tags in a long time either, but I have to admit that I am glad that you posted!!
:)
Love the pic!!
I was not interested in all those crazy things you taught those kids in science when I was their age. So I don't blame you for not being gung ho to give it a try again. I'm loving that wish list:)Tell me when you have the obediant kid thing conquered and then give me some tips!!
Very fun!
I love that picture of you-so cute!!
9th graders were learning about ionic bonding? I'm in 8th, and we learned about that a few months back...I feel bad for you, Aunt Cool! That was the hardest concept to understand.
You are so cute in that picture! Are you teaching fulltime? or just subbing? Yuo are amazing. Cant believe all that you do! WellI am glad Tepanyaki is high on your fave list! THURSDAY NIGHT!! My heart belongs to jake,but my neck belongs to edward, heheeheh! glad I encouraged you to read the books! yay!!
cool pic, did you take that of yourself? Love all your photography glad you have a separate blog dedicated to it! it was fun to sing with you for enrichment, thanks for doing that.
great answers, food snob. :) the watermark looks fantastic. i am glad that you like it!
Post a Comment