Monday, September 8, 2008

Returned

Photobucket

We just returned from the land of the SUN! Ain't that the truth.
Farmboy and I both grew up in Arizona, but I tell ya this...I don't remember it being so dang hot!
I've become such a pansy when it comes to the heat. I guess I've grown accustomed to this Utah weather.

As I hopped in the car this morning, I rolled down the windows and enjoyed the cool Utah breeze thinking to myself, "it's not so bad here, a bit toasty today but...nice" then I looked at the thermometer on the rear view mirror that read "69"...
Clearly I've lost it! 10 years ago, I'd have pulled out my turtle neck sweaters for a morning like that!
How things change. That is the thought that kept coming to my mind over and over again when I was in Arizona.

I have a million photos to rummage through & and I'm only behind on a few thousands things, but I am resolved to posting our trip in AZ. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so sad that i didn't get to spend more time with you. i apologize for missing dinner. i really wanted to be there.

Jellybean babies said...

It was so great to catch up with you when you were here. Even if you had to be constantly misted down with water to avoid overheating!

Bethie said...

wow that picture is great. I think you have totally lost it!! 69 degrees is NOT toasty it is down right cold:)

I am jealous that you were in such nice hot weather, I am glad you all madeit back in one peice without melting

RPH said...

i am envious of your trip home. until i am reminded of that dang az summer heat!
i still hope vacation brings you our way sometime.