Dear Farmboy,
This kids & I missed you today. They woke up from naps and I thought, I'd better get dinner started. You'd be home soon. And then I realized that you wouldn't be coming home tonight. What was I gonna do with all that time? So, I packed the kids into the car and headed for...the library. Sounds exotic huh?
You'll be proud to hear that HY has learned to "cover his cough"(he also reminded me to cover my cough when I nearly choked on my dinner tonight, but I'll get there...) He picked out a Thomas the Train DVD & I picked out Chicken Little (which he's currently watching).

Mini-E is on her second pair of pants today. If you recall, these are not the ones that you dressed her in the morning. These are clearly too big for our little girl. I had to pull them up a number of times and each time she nearly face planted it.

And I--I thought I was going to get thrown out of the local library for these pictures. But I managed to escape the FIVE librarians hovering around every corner.
Then, we dropped of some DI items (not to worry--nothing that wasn't already in the boxes you created.)
Stopped by Iceberg for a treat (mostly for me--which I nearly choked on) & then came back here for a movie. Mini-E helped me clean the kitchen. She wanted to put the detergent in the dishwasher. I think that she got a little in her mouth because she threw up only minutes later. What do you think? Poison control?
It'll be a slow reading of Little Quack's Bedtime & it's off to bed for the little ones. I think I'll stay up and watch a movie or edit some pictures. I've even thought of doing a scrapbook page or two, but I'm not sure I'm feeling creative enough. Just trying to think of things to do to pass the time. My only enjoyment will be that I'll get to talk to you tonight (and take up more than my share of the bed).
I love you...miss you!
Update: HY pooped in the potty, but dropped a vitamin in & tried to go after it. When I stopped him, he was devastated. We had to get an entirely new one. I'm at a loss when the water and vitamin guy isn't here to pick up the slack.
4 comments:
maybe for your man, but you sure make me laugh and smile!
All the fun stuff happens when Dad is away from home. That is when Cody got all of his... The consolation you have so far, no phone calls from the ER saying "Guess what happened..."
Cute letter. I'm sure Farmboy loved it. My hubbie's out of town, too. We should have coordinated a girls night while they were gone!
So creative to write a letter like this for your post...
DH never leaves, so I don't have anyone to write to, I suppose.
Post a Comment