Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Excuses & Free Giveaway

So sorry that I haven't posted. I've been a little under the weather & I've been caught up with my latest obsession.
Photobucket
Yep, that's right. I've given into the temptation. I couldn't help myself. I'm on book 2 as we speak.
But not to worry.
My house is not a total disaster.
My children are not going hungry (yet) & I'm still spending time editing some photos.
My life has been completely turned upside down.
Oh, and I've been watching the Olympics.
So, blogging has been on the back burner.

But as I was checking in with a few blogs.
I found this darling blog BIZZY BEE CREATIONS & a FREE GIVE AWAY!
I hate to tell you to go check it out because it lessens my chances of winning, but I gotta spread the good news. If you love her stuff, you can also check it out here.

10 comments:

onehm said...

YAY for your new semi-obsession. I'm so glad that you joined me in the mania.
:)
Can't wait to check out this cute blog. Thanks for the info.

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

OH Z! I am so glad you are liking the books! is boko 2 dragging for you? Just wait till book three. Holy smokes my heart is STILL racing! I LOVE THESE books, even if there is a little naughty vampire lovin in book 4. Edward is a stud! A friend of mine, who runs the oh sweet sadie fair.... they sell these shirts at the fair "real men sparkle" "BITE ME, Edward only please" they are so cute! go to www.ohsweetsadie.blogspot.com and you can scroll down and see the shirts. If not, go to Etsy.com and search twilight shirts! let me know when you need book 3! its ready for you!

RPH said...

i love those books! they totally suck you in huh? but good for you for keeping on top of your life. cute picture too!

Bethie said...

I am reading as we "speak" the last book I can't put them down. I started them on Sunday morning and I can't stop!!! I love it

Lorena said...

I got caught up last September and it took me while to get over it. When a person was done reading the 3rd there was no where to go. So you would go crazy to try to fill that empty space:-) So When I got the book last week, I wasn't obessed anymore. So I enjoyed it and let it go. It' will be interesting to see how you feel, becasue you get to read them all together. I* love the picture of you, it is so cute.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! I am done with the series, and I wish there were more! Congrats on the poop in the potty! It's so hard! And by the way...I am totally loving these self portraits of yours!!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

So glad you're enjoying the books. Where are you now? We'll have to chat when you finish Breaking Dawn.
Also, I just posted our picture on my blog...check it out. It's a cute one.

Paula said...

A bunch of ladies in the neighborhood invited me to go to the midnight release of "Breaking Dawn" with them. Oh my! I had no idea what a frenzy it all was. I read them. I enjoyed them. I did not fall in love with Edward (forgive me). I found them silly and fun and great entertainment. However, I couldn't resist reading the last one in somewhat of a frenzy. I got caught up in the excitement after my late night buy. We will have to talk Twilight next time I see you.

heidi larsen said...

i love that picture of you reading 'twilight'. i just finished breaking dawn and it was my favorite of the series. sooooooooooo good!

Aunt Runny said...

I'm almost done with the 4th one. Keep going so we can talk about them! He He He. I love Edward!