Thursday, July 3, 2008
More cars than...
...Larry H. Miller. Yes you read right. I bet I pick up a dozen or two cars every day. Lately, I've been sending HY down to the basement to play with his cars. It just gets a little overwhelming to me. The basement isn't finished, but he's got tons of room to leave a mess that never has to be seen. And it's about 10 degrees cooler in the basement. We've got a car dealership down there! A little boy's piece of heaven in the basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I buy a car or two from you HY?
ZB I love the picture !
I wish we had two basements...20 degrees cooler sounds heavenly!!
;) Cute pic. We have boys who could be brothers, i think!!
we have lots of cars at our house too, wish we had a basement/dealership ;)
Post a Comment